- Me: I dated a girl named Barbara in high school.
- David: Ahhhhhh Barbara...That's a hot name—like the name of a pornstar
- Me: What.
- David: I'm just saying man.
- Gonna remember the name "Barbara" as a pornstar name now jfc lol
Anonymous said: 1, 6, 46, 96
Bizarre set of questions o____o
1. Last kiss
I got messed up at a party a few weeks ago and a girl named Anne took advantage of that. My friends still bring it up every once in a while just to poke fun at me. Is that considered rape? Uhh whatever.
6. Dated someone twice
Technically, yes? I went out with a girl for a month and a half, broke up, then got back together for another 5 months….then broke up lol
Last I checked, 5’11, but that was over a year ago. Maybe I’m finally 6 feet now?
96. Who From All Your Ex’s have You Cared The Most About
Lily. Hands down and nailed to the floor, Lily.
colorturtle said: 12 & 79 huehue huehueh uehueheuheuheu... jk 18 & 19
Hey bby jae <3
18. Met someone who changed you
Everyone we meet changes us. Even if it’s in the most minute respect, everyone casts some sort of impression and we innately adhere to them.
19. Found out who your true friends were
You can never really be too sure. I can never really be too sure. Distance and time are a test to this question I suppose. There are people that make an effort to see you. There are people who don’t. With some people, you can pick up right where you left off, whether it be weeks, months, or years. With some people, friendships will dwindle down to fake, awkward, small talk and uncomfortable silences. I’m at a stage in my life where I’m discovering all that—figuring out who I’m willing to invest time in, and who’s willing to invest time in me.
- 1. Last kiss
- 2. Last phone call
- 3. Last text message
- 4. Last song you listened to
- 5. Last time you cried
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 6. Dated someone twice
- 7. Been cheated on
- 8. Kissed someone & regretted it
- 9. Lost someone special
- 10. Been depressed
- 11. Been drunk and threw up
- THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
- 12. had sex
- 13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
- 15. Made a new friend
- 17. Laughed until you cried
- 18. Met someone who changed you
- 19. Found out who your true friends were
- 20. Found out someone was talking about you
- 26. What did you do for your last Birthday
- 27. What time did you wake up today
- 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
- 30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
- 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
- 32. What are you listening to right now
- 33. When is the last time you had sex?
- 34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
- 35. Most visited webpage
- 36. Favorite colour
- 37. Nicknames
- 38. Relationship Status
- 39. Zodiac sign
- 40. Male or female
- 41. Primary school
- 42. Secondary School
- 43. High school/college
- 44. Eye color
- 46. Height
- 47. Do you have a crush on someone
- 48. What do you like about yourself
- 49. Piercings
- 50. Tattoos
- 51. Righty or lefty
- 53. First piercing
- 54. First best friend
- 55. First hookup
- 56. First Bestfriend
- RIGHT NOW:
- 59. Eating
- 60. Drinking
- 61. I'm about to
- 62. Listening to
- 63. Waiting for
- YOUR FUTURE:
- 64. Want kids?
- 65. Get married?
- 66. Career
- WHICH IS BETTER:
- 67. Lips or eyes
- 68. Hugs or kisses
- 69. Shorter or taller
- 70. Older or Younger
- 71. Romantic or spontaneous
- 72. Nice stomach or nice arms
- 73. Sensitive or loud
- 74. Hook-up or relationship
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 76. Kissed a stranger
- 77. Drank hard liquor
- 78. Lost glasses/contacts
- 79. Had sex
- 80. Broken someone's heart
- 82. Been arrested
- 83. Turned someone down
- 84. Cried when someone died
- 85. Fallen for a friend
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
- 86. Yourself
- 87. Miracles
- 88. Love at first sight
- 89. Heaven
- 90. Santa Clause
- 91. Kiss on the first date
- 92. Angels
- 93. How would you label yourself?
- 94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
- 95. Did you sing today
- 96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About
- 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
- 98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
- 99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 100. Do you like the way you look?
- 6 cuts and 3 bruises on my hands.
- My right knee is always in pain the day after work.
- Saya is still a bitch to me but she’s also still really really cute. Still dislike working with her though.
- New girl that kind of looks like Jamie Chung just started working here.
- Starting to accept the language barrier issue. I figured, if everyone else can do it, so can I.
- Carmelo, Francisco, Jose, Shuntaro, Humi, and Katsu make working here bearable.
- The same 10-15 songs play over and over again in this place and I kind of like one of the songs. This sucks because I’m gonna get tired of it really fast.
- Dubbed the fastest dishwasher in the kitchen.
- Jose says that I’m learning a lot faster than the other guy that just started working.
- Started Habitually saying “ano” which is the equivalent of “uhhh” in Japanese. Also started saying “gomen” and “gomenasai” when bumping into people.
Anonymous said: If you sell your body and have sex with complete random strangers, why the hell do you deserve respect? You don't respect yourself enough to not have sex with everyone. Why should I respect you and your work?
oh magic conch shell, what is wrong with a woman having sex with as many partners as she wants?
oh magic conch shell, what is wrong with a woman wanting to receive money in exchange for sex?
oh magic conch shell, could it maybe be that this bitch ass anon is threatened by women doing what they want with their bodies instead of what society has conditioned them to do?
THE MAGIC CONCH SHELL HAS SPOKEN
If it’s one thing I learned from studying western societies, it’s that “rules” like this that dictate a way someone should live are nothing but man made societal standards or in short, culture.
In certain unsung societies, women are actually free to marry, remarry, and fuck as many men as they want.
I can go further into how the western world has developed a double standard of women because of religion but I’ll stop here.